Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to my little sis, Annie, who is 26 today! She shares her birthday with Martin Luther King, Jr. I wish I could be there to celebrate her birthday with her, maybe next year. For now I will just have to make due with a phone call.

Todays Other Big Deal is the premiere of 24, I can't wait! It is a 2 hour special, with another 2 hours tomorrow night. I love 24 but haven't watched the last couple of seasons since we didn't get Fox before. It's going to be great to get to see it again. Tomorrow night I will be at my Close to my Heart hostess club, so I will have to tape it and watch when I get home. I do realize it's kind of sad to be excited about a tv show, but what can I say.

Ok, I've got a layout that I've just been struggling with for days. Mainly because I haven't had an uninterrupted block of time to finish it, but everyone is pretty much occupied with their own activities around the house this afternoon so I'm going to go sneak into my bedroom and try to get some scrapping done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home