Tuesday, January 31, 2006

awww man, I just downloaded my podcasts for the day and found out that The Transmission, my favorite (and until now, only) Lost podcast has decided to call it quits. Bummer!! Ryan and Jen did a great job and had over 10K listeners every week, so they were very popular, and I'm sad to see them go. Thankfully, there are a TON of Lost podcasts out there and I will have to hope I can find another one that I enjoy as much. Aloha to the Transmission!
Which reminds me that I have been meaning to start a sidebar of my favorite podcasts, I will work on that and hopefully add it later tonight or tomorrow. I have not a huge list of them, but a few that I am very loyal (addicted?) to. And can I just say that my new computer kicks ASS when it comes to updating both my podcasts and my ipod itself. Talk about fast!!!

For now, I'm off to make dinner (cheeseburgers and fries, how original!). I did update my "favorite blogs" sidebar earlier today, and will work on that "favorite podcasts" list in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home