Monday, December 19, 2005

bye bye Vertigo05!

Tonight's concert in Portland is the last of the 2nd US leg of u2's Vertigo tour. No word yet on whether they will return to the states for another leg next year, but it looks doubtful. What a great year it has been to be a U2 fan, I so wish I was able to be at the concert in Portland tonight. I'm sure it will be a great one! The boys so deserve some time off, I hope they are able to relax and enjoy the holidays with their families before Vertigo06 kicks off with dates in Mexico, Aus, NZ and Japan.

I'm working on a big '05 year in review project, hopefully I will have parts and pieces of it up here soon.

I miss blogging and even more than that I miss all the blogs I used to read regularly! Soon this holiday craziness will be over and things can maybe get back to normal somewhat around here.

I was so excited today to find out that Correspondence Art magazine wants to publish one of my cards, but it happens to be the same card that Paper Trends already requested, so I had to turn CA down. It was nice to be asked but too bad they picked the same card!

Other good news for today is that a co-worked has offered to work for my hubby on Christmas Day, so he will have the day off. I am so relieved, it was going to be a strange xmas anyway with no extended family to share it with, but with him being gone too it would have just been too depressing.

I'm looking forward to doing the remaining 90% of my xmas shopping later this week. It has become a tradition for me to do it at the last minute, I don't know why! Less time for the kids to peek at the gifts, that's the upside.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Here Here on the Great Year to be a U2 fan. I happened across your blog via 2Peas, via the ring via other sites of interest....

Long story short - I am a freak about U2/Bono myself. I went to Austrailia this year with my DH - and the U2 concert..... I am not sure which rates a "1" on the list of "awesome things that happened this year!"

December 24, 2005 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home