Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sorry for being a blog-slacker this week, just lots going on and not a lot of computer time for me. Next week will be more of the same w/the holiday and kids home from school!

Watched Willy Wonka last night finally. Hmmm. I found the oompa-loompas particularly disturbing. The whole time I had to keep reminding myself that it was Johnny Depp playing Willy, what a weird role for him! It was different, that's for sure.

Other than that I've been watching my U2 vertigo dvd a lot, while scrapping. I actually wept the first time I watched it, is that nuts or what? My whole family is enjoying it, even the ones (namely my oldest 2 children) who pretend to hate u2 are going around humming their songs. {insert evil laugh here}

I'm up against a bunch of deadlines as far as scrapbooking goes, which is what I've been busy doing. I also got a request for a card I made for Paper Trends magazine, it will be the April/May issue. So exciting to start seeing more and more of my work being picked up!

So, nothing really too exciting to blog about from here. We are having our thanksgiving on Wed. since my dh is working on Thursday. That is one of the worst parts of the food service business, having to work holidays! Bah humbug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home