Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's been a week since I blogged. Bad blogger, bad!! I promise I will be back soon with more frequent updates. It's been a zoo here, not that that's anything new. Just a particularly busy time right now.

So, Thanksgiving was the day before yesterday, but we are celebrating today. We are having the requisite turkey dinner with all the trimmings, then taking the kids to see the newest Harry Potter movie. Please cross your fingers that the theater won't be totally packed, I hate going to sold out shows! I'm looking forward to it, though, these are such good movies.

Last night we watched War of the Worlds. It was ok, it is pretty rare for me to watch a movie all the way through in one sitting, unless I go to the theater to see it. So the fact that I watched this one, it must've been pretty good. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but really good special effects.

We got the Polar Express but I have yet to watch that one. Trying to get in the christmas spirit around here and have been baking tons of cookies, etc. Still haven't started shopping, though! yikes

So, that pretty much explains why I haven't been blogging, nothing really exciting going on and nothing that I feel is blog-worthy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tink said...

Get to bloggin woman! And call me or email me! Where are you!

December 05, 2005 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home