Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Update from yesterday...yes, I did it! I'm not done but got a lot of the laundry done and the rest is sorted out and under control. phew!

Today is the last day of school until next Tues. I have no idea why the kids are getting a 5 day weekend, but I'm pretty sure it's just to torture me and make sure my house never stays clean for more than 1 day at a time.

So I'm very much enjoying this last day of relative peace and quiet around here. I dug into my purse and found a full punch card from one of the local coffee shops, so I'm happily sipping a triple grande mocha and Lilly is "reading" a set of Peter Cottontail books she got for her birthday.

My plans for today are modest. I'm going to keep plugging away at the laundry and finish getting my scrapbooking stuff reorganized. I have to finish up some cards I'm doing for a swap tomorrow night at my Close To My Heart hostess club, and take a look at the catalog to see what I might want to order this month. I found out that one of my favorite online stores is having an open call for their '06 design team, so I'm considering making some projects to enter for that. Also still working on my Quickutz design team entry!

First, though, I'm off to check a few blogs and to download last week's episode of Lost from iTunes. I love that they have episodes for 1.99 each, it's totally worth it to me because this way I don't have to choose between watching Lost or Martha's Apprentice, I can watch both! It's the simple things that make me happy, as you can tell, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home