Sunday, October 09, 2005

ok, somebody just needs to kill me NOW....my abcess is back. I took all the antibiotics, and it went way by the 3rd or 4th day of being on it (augmentin). I did finish the prescrpition, and was fine for a couple of days, but then yesterday it started again. Now my face is swelling up again, it's either an abcessed tooth on the upper right or it's an abcessed sinus. Either way, it is just growing larger and larger and I'm starting to look freakish again, lol! So, I guess I go back to the ER tomorrow. I did call them today to see if there was any chance of just getting a prescription called in for me, but no go. I'm just really bummed that this came back, I don't know what kind of kick-ass antibiotics I'm going to have to take next but it's going to have to be something heavy-duty and I know it's going to hurt the wallet. Ugh!

In better news, tomorrow is Lilly's 4th birthday! It's hard to believe my baby is 4 already, where does the time go? I went shopping today and got her some little goodies at the toy store, mainly some little musical instruments since that is her main interest right now. Music/dance and art are her passions. I also got her a sticker album, remember those from when we were kids?? And Candyland, always a favorite with the 4 year old set, lol. Tomorrow, assuming I'm not spending the day sitting around the ER, we are going to take her McDonald's for lunch, Barnes and Noble to pick out her "birthday book" (a tradition I do with my kids, let them buy a new book of their choice on their birthday), and probably Old Navy to get a new outfit.
Then we have Britt's bday on Wed, this is a very expensive week for us!

In the meantime, I'm obsessed with Sudoku and am heading back to bed to try and solve another one. those clever Japanese, what will they think of next??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home