Friday, October 07, 2005


Oh Larry, Larry, Larry. You know I love you. I respect you. I admire you. But really, Larry, you need a haircut. Please. Please?


Love this picture, they look so happy and relaxed! I loved how much attention all the boys paid to the audience, I got the feeling that they aren't used to being able to SEE their audience so well. I mean, usually the house lights are down and the boys are in the spotlight. But at the studio, especially during the interview portions, the house lights were up and all 4 of them spent a lot of time looking at the audience. Pretty cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I CAN'T wait to watch it. Waiting for DH to get home from work though. Molly, I have to agree with you about Larry's hair :) Liked the crew cut better.

October 07, 2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home