Wednesday, October 19, 2005

it's been nice....

I'm getting my final unemployment check next week. :-( It's been nice having that extra $ coming in every week, thanks for firing me Mountains of Memories! lol! I've never been fired before, and I don't really recommend it as a self-esteem building experience, but it's not exactly something you plan for. Lucky for me I was fired without cause so I was eligibile for unemployment. The employer tried to come up with all manner of stupid reasons they had for firing me (like, I came to work sick. Horrible thing to see that kind of dedication in an employee, isn't it?), but the labor board didn't buy any of their excuses. Unfortunately, once I get that final check next week I will have used up my "allotment". I'm going to miss that weekly check, farewell and thanks again Mountains of Memories! Couldn't have worked out better for me. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Sorry to hear you were fired. Bummer. But you're right - those things tend to work out ok in the end. :)

October 19, 2005 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home