Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

We carved 4 pumpkins yesterday, but I didn't get any candle-lit pics yet. I will have to do that tonight! Being non-smokers, it is always hard to find matches and/or lighter in our house.

I have to say that I am LOVING the time change, it is so nice to not be going out in the dark in the morning! Won't be long until it's dark once again at 7am, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

I'm sure I will have many pics to post tomorrow of Little Red Riding Hood, Dracula, a ninja and the poor tail-less monkey. I just hope the weather is nice tonight, most Halloween's we have snow or at the very least biting frigid arctic winds. Maybe this year will be the exception??

Tucker (aka Dracula) is home sick today, but I suspect he will have a miraculous recovery by the time we are ready for the festivities tonight. I really couldn't make him go to school, though, he really sounds like he has a frog in his throat and has a cough that is just painful sounding. It is SO Tucker for this to happen, it is always like this when he gets sick...he'll be fine at bedtime but then wake up sounding like death. He doesn't get sick very often, but when he does it really hits him hard. Isn't it weird how each kid has their own patterns like that? Each of my 4 kids is different in that way and they each have different signs/symptoms of getting sick. Weird.

I'm hoping to spend some time scrapping today, but first I've got to round up the parts/pieces of Lilly's monkey suit, and before that I've been requested to make malt-o-meal for breaksfast, so I better get going on that....

oh, and yes, I did find my ipod! I'm sure my entire family is relieved as I was utterly obsessed with finding it. It was in an embarrassing obvious place, by the way, one that I was SURE I had searched several times! Of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home