Tuesday, September 13, 2005




Ok, I really want to get this as a tattoo, what do you think?? Maybe have "u2" put with it, like it is on the guitar pick I posted below, maybe not. It'll be on my left upper arm, with the dove facing my wrist. It is a dove, obviously, which symbolizes peace and friendship. It is also the symbol for the u2 song "Grace", which I love. My youngest daughter's middle name is Grace because of that song. One line of the song is "Grace makes beauty out of ugly things". That line means so much to me!
"Amazing Grace" is also my favorite hymn.
So obviously there is a lot of meaning behind this symbol for me, not just u2 related but also very personal and of course since it means grace and that is my daughter's middle name it makes it that much more special.

Feedback, please!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would make a very very cool tattoo! I think the best tattoos are ones that have lots of personal meaning. You know I have one on the inside of my left ankle, right? Hope you're doing well...shoot me an email sometime!

September 14, 2005 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home