Monday, September 05, 2005

It is a gorgeous end-of-summer day here, perfect for Labor Day! Sunny and warm with just a little breeze blowing.
We spent the first part of the day shampooing the carpets, not fun but needed to be done. Ever since then I've been in my room watching my u2 dvd's while I work on some projects at my scrapbook table. I'm almost done with a layout I've had in mind for months, finally got started with it today and my mojo is definitely flowing. PaperKuts has a call out for fan pages, I submitted a couple of u2-related pages I already had done. But I've had this other one in mind forever, like I said, so knowing this call ends on the 9th finally spurred me on to getting it done. Whether or not it gets picked up by the magazine I am having a BLAST working it! Of course watching/listening to my concert dvd's is helping, and the whole thing is combining together to get me majorly excited to see u2 again in Nov. Just 2 months away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home