Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fall is officially here! We had a heavy frost last night and had to scrape the windows this morning before we could take the kids to school. I love fall, it sure doesn't last very long here in MT and before we know it it'll be winter, but for now I'm enjoying the cooler weather and watching the trees change.

Our house is being re-sided today and tomorrow, that is going to be great. Not only will it look better, but it will help alot with the heat bills this winter. I don't know why they waited until almost October to do it, but I'm not complaining!

My antibiotics have kicked in and I'm feeling (and looking) a lot better. Not quite out of the woods yet, as I still have the abcess and can feel it, but hopefully over the next couple of days it will continue to shrink until it's gone. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home