Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just a quick update...the meeting w/hospice got rescheduled yesterday so we haven't had it yet. Today was going to be our day to stay home and just have a family day, since neither Larry or I have to work, but the phone rang at 6am. Never a good thing! One of Larry's cooks hadn't shown up for work yet (supposed to be there to open by 5:30) so he had to go in. I hate that! I guess the only good thing is I was woken up by the phone, too, and now I'm up early while the kids are sleeping in, so I can have some ME time.

This afternoon Britt has orientation at her new school. I love Back To School time, fall is definitely my favorite time of year! We're going shopping for school supplies later this week. Always kind of hectic when you have 3 different lists to go off of, and a 4th child who wants one of *everything*, but hopefully by getting it done early we can avoid the crowds of other people trying to do the same thing.

On the scrapbooking front, good news and bad. The good news is that I started a new layout last night that I really love and am almost done with. The bad news is that I never received one of my design team packages from months ago and because the company doesn't want to resend it I might lose my assignment. I did get another new assignment the other day, so I guess it's not the end of the world, but it bugs me that my package either didn't get sent or is out there in lost-package limbo somewhere!

Sounds like coffee's done brewing, and I'm groggy and definitely in need of some Vitamin "C"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home