Wednesday, August 10, 2005

hey, I have my feet back! Or I should say, I have MY feet back. For the last month or so I've had pitting edema meaning my feet were swollen up like sausages and if I poked them with my finger it would leave an indentation for 5 minutes or so. It was great fun to gross my kids out with it, lol!! (I even took a picture to put here for y'all, but decided that I would be grossed out if I went to someone's blog and saw a big old picture of their foot, so I won't subject my dear readers to that.)
I don't know what caused it, and I don't know why it's gone now, but I'm just tickled to have my *normal* feet back and looking forward to my shoes fitting again!

My mom will be here this afternoon, and today is also going home day for Grandma. We had planned to get the housework all done and ready for "company" last night, but we ended up going to the hospital to visit grandma one more time instead. She was feeling really low again and hadn't seen or heard from either of the 'Leens all day, so we went up and took her a little gift and just visited for a bit. It was nice, but now we have to get the housework all done this morning. That's ok, we can do it, but not if I keep sitting here blogging so I'm off. I'm {quite} sure I will have lots of interesting crazy-family stories to tell over the next several days, so I will try to get here to post updates.

Happy Humpday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home