Wednesday, July 13, 2005

scrapbooking, what's that? I've looking fondly at my scrap table and hoping someday to make it back there. Right now all my 'spare' time is spent going to the hospital. I spent the morning there, went to work for the afternoon, and then spent the evening at the hospital again. I can't keep this up for long, my kids still need a mom!

Nothing too new w/Grandma today, they didn't do the liver biopsy so hopefully that will happen tomorrow. She did get her first radiation treatment today, so that's good and hopefully the brain tumors will respond well and shrink. We found out she will lose her hair, she's not happy about that but will deal with it. She can't drive during the course of the radiation, and she's already fighting that, so we are going to have to take drastic measures to keep her from behind the wheel.

It's hotter than crap here, it's just insanely too hot. I've been getting up early in the morning to get things done around the house while it is cool still and the kids are still asleep and quiet. I think I will go to bed now so I can get up and do it again tomorrow.

Oh, I got the new Paper Cachet book from Making Memories and it is great! I saw some really neat projects in there that I want to do, some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home