Tuesday, July 12, 2005

quick update

I'm going to the hospital in a little bit to visit Grandma. She sounded pretty good on the phone this morning, better than she has sounded for awhile. I think she is feeling a little better because of the anti-nausea meds they have her on, and also they gave her steriods over night to bring down some of the swelling on her brain so that has to feel better.
She had a full body scan this morning in order to find any other cancers she may have. Her regular dr. and the oncologist are supposed to be coming in this evening at about 6 to go over the results from that, so I'm going to try to be there for that. I don't know what else to do, I just need to get more info and in the meantime just try to bring her spirits up I guess. I'm going to stop and get her some flowers or something, maybe some chocolate or a new book to read? It all seems so stupid and small, but I guess the little things will help, a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home