Friday, July 01, 2005

blah!

Another blah day here, I've done a lot of nothing since I got up at 7:30 this morning, and that pretty much constitutes my plan for the rest of the day, too. Larry is working late so we're on our own for dinner, which for my family is boring at best and nothing short of frightening most of the time. Sure, it's great to be married to a chef, but who will cook when he's off cooking for a bunch of other folks?? Maybe I should haul us all up to the airport and make him cook for us there...

I did get one scrapbook layout done today, it's one of Britt's baby pics that I got blown up to 5x7 (the gals at Sam's Club photo lab are my new best friends, I swear!). I will post the layout here when I get it scanned or photoed.

Speaking of photos, I have this idea to enter some things in the State Fair, I've never done that before but I just might! Photos, probably.

I'm going to go make some sun tea now, summer really is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home