Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday

Sorry nothing exciting is going on here, just the usual day to day stuff. I worked this morning updating the inventory on the computers at work, then went to Biolife for plasma donation. On the way home I stopped at Michael's to get more photo albums (they have little 100 page 4x6 albums on sale for .77 this week, I'm using them to store all my un-scrapped photos. Yesterday I got 5 of the albums, and it barely made a dent in my photos so I got 6 more today. That's a lot of photos, man!). I also got a gift for Britt's friend Hailey who is having a sleep over bday party tonight. So I got home, Brittany ran out the door to the party, and I spent the afternoon watching Little Miss Spider with Lilly, and napping. I got up way too early this morning, so I needed that nap, lol!

We're having the ubiquitous spaghetti for dinner tonight, that's all I could rustle up after getting woken up from my nap by the boys fighting. Again. Not my favorite way to wake up!! Immediately I got a piercing headache, but after some dinner and caffeine I'm feeling a little more human.

Tonight I have to get the dishes washed and work on some laundry. Larry is doing a banquet tonight so he won't be home until after 8pm. I'm just feeling basically blah and am pretty much just setting my sights on getting through the day and starting over tomorrow. Sometimes that's the best you can do, you know?

I have the next 2 days off, then we are in for a crazy busy week at work with all the holiday travel (I work at the airport), and one of the waitresses is on vacation so I will be picking up some shifts in the restaurant. T-I-P-S! Yay!

So, that's my boring life in a nutshell for today. It is a gorgeous day and actually looks like SUMMER out there! Shocking for the last day in June in Montana. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home