Monday, June 27, 2005

so, I did something entirely new

On Saturday, I did something I've never done before, 2 things actually...waited tables and tended bar! Now, if you knew me in real life you'd know how crazy it is that I'd be bartending, I could probably count on one hand the number of times that I've ever been IN a bar, and I don't drink. It was interesting, lol! We were short handed at work and had 2 banquets, so I got called in to wait tables and watch the bar. I made some tips, which was nice, and god knows I've had worse jobs, but I just kept thinking how unqualified I am for bartending, lol! The waitressing part wasn't bad, except the cook charred the burgers one table ordered, and I realized why waitresses get so mad at cooks sometimes. If the cooks mess up, there goes the waitresses tip! Anyway, it's not something I'll be doing regularly, but it was sort of interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, tending bar?!
I'm soooooo proud of you!
Actually, this is one of my fantasies.

August 18, 2005 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home