Wednesday, June 01, 2005

scrapping....

Ok, since my last entry was about u2, I thought it'd be good to give some screen time to my other passion...scrapbooking!

I have found some sort of mojo in the last week, I don't know what it is but it's great, I have been whipping out some great (IMO!) pages and it has just been flowing. I love it when I have one of these periods! Too often I'm worried about making the perfect page or having to use certain color schemes or products, and for me that really really stifles the creativity. I have some design team projects starting to loom over my head, but since I hadn't done any scrapping since our move I decided to take a few days extra and do some "just for me" scrapping (as opposed to assignments or page calls, etC). It turned out to be a great decision because it has gotten me really limbered up and ready to tackle those assignments. I've been scrapping practically every spare minute I can find, after house work of course (that is my new personal rule, housework first then scrapping!).
Here are some of the layouts I have done in the past few days. I also have been concentrating on the kids' school albums and have them almost totally caught up to the end of this current school year! Yay me, lol! Anyway, I will post the layouts directly from flickr in my next entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home