Friday, June 24, 2005

party!

unfortunately, it's the pity kind, not the fun kind. I need to take a minute to feel sorry for myself, and since there's no one here to stop me....my effing sinuses are KILLING me again. Seriously, it just hit me out of the blue this evening, 2 hours and about 8 ibuprofen later I'm not feeling any better. What's this about?? How come it comes and goes? If it would just stay I'd go to the dr, but it goes away so then I think I'm better and since I don't really WANT to go to the dr and since I can't afford it anyway, I always put it off. Only then it comes back later, usually at night, or on a weekend, or a holiday weekend night.

Anyway, that's about all I can say right now, since my head feels like it's about to explode. I'm going to get an ice pack and see if I can numb one side of my face long enough to fall asleep. Hope you're all having a better friday night than I am, lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

ahhh, that's too bad - I hope you feel better quickly.

June 25, 2005 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home