Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday

I'm kind of stumped creatively right now, I hate that! I have some projects I need to get done, and some broad parameters I have to follow, and it's just not flowing. I don't know why it's so hard, I think I just need some concentrated scrapping time and maybe I can come up with something!

Other than that, I've had the kids busy cleaning house, and it's almost done. I'm still working on the laundry, and the kids' rooms need to be cleaned, but otherwise it's done. Britt and Lilly made some delicious cookies this morning with these new chocolate/caramel swirl chips from Toll House. Yum! I also made Brittany spend some quality time with her pet bunny, Candy.

As I'm writing this I just keep thinking that I can't imagine this would be interesting to {anyone} at all out there, I'm sorry for writing such a boring blog today, lol! I'll try harder next time, promise.

We picked up some Papa Murphy's pizzas for dinner, and I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home