Friday, June 03, 2005

last day of school

It sure doesn't seem like summer, we had the heat on yesterday and again this morning, it has been so cold! It rained all of yesterday and last night. I know everything will be nice and green once the sun finally comes out, though!

I slept like crap last night, I woke up at about 2am and didn't get back to sleep until 3:30. Not sure what was on my mind, just a little bit of everything I guess. I know $ is a lot of it, our paychecks didn't come in yesterday so we have pick them up today (they better be there!) and I can't buy groceries until we see how much $ we have left after paying rent. In the meantime it's looking like Mother Hubbard's cupboard around here, lol!

Then when I did get back to sleep I had a bad dream and woke myself up yelling in my sleep, lol! One of those nights when you are just glad it's over when morning finally comes.

My plans for today are:
housework...it's not too bad but I need to put in about an hour or so to get everything all done. Can't do any more laundry until I get some detergent, so that will definitely be on the list today as well!

scrapping....take pictures and post my Vertigo layout I did last night, then clean up the mess from that and figure out what to do next. I need to get my design team stuff done, so I'm going through some files and books to come up with a technique for the MRSC project of the month that I'll be doing. Also need to choose an appetizer recipe for the MOS swap, hopefully I will find one to incorporate some of the fruit stamps I got from Merry Stamper. All of the ideas Larry gave me were more savory type things, I need to come up with something fruity if I want to use those stamps.

other....need to get a new harp for the living room lamp, it looks really nice right now with the lampshade off of it...NOT! Also groceries and laundry detergent, as mentioned. Pick up Brittany at noon and the boys at 1:15, take Larry to work at 11am. After that, no idea! Just keeping the peace with the kids and trying to keep them from trashing the house for the afternoon. FUN!

After the boys set off the smoke detector in their room last night playing with lighters, they lost the Playstation for a week. Which will suck for them, but it will also suck for me because that is one less thing to keep them busy the first week of summer vaca! ARGH! Just lucky they didn't burn the house down, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home