Thursday, June 23, 2005

June 23rd is Let It Go Day

According to Simple Scrapbooks magazine, today is Let it Go Day. How appropriate is that for me, considering what's been on my mind lately? To me it's a sign that I'm on the right path, I've been preoccupied this week with letting things go, and now to read that today is Let It Go Day, it just really reassures me that Yes, I am doing the right thing!

changing the subject here...

For those of you who have blogs of your own, do you ever wonder why certain people read your blog? I have several (a lot, actually!) blogs that I read on a somewhat daily basis. Most of them are other scrapbookers, a few are people I know or am on design teams with, or other u2 fans. I tend to enjoy blogs written by other women, other mothers, especially ones with interests similar to mine. There are a lot of great writers out there, I wish I could make my blog as fun to read as theirs!
Anyway, there are some people who read my blog that I just don't understand WHY they are reading it! I'm talking about a former employer, for example. I don't talk about her here, I certainly don't write with her in mind. Why in the world would she want to read my blog, sometimes checking in multiple times a day?? I just don't get it! Does she think I'm going to say something about her or give away some big secret about her business?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home