Monday, June 13, 2005

computer woes

So, I had to reformat the hard drive yesterday. Again. This is the 3rd time in the last month or so that I've had a total system crash like this. The worst part is that I'm losing all my pics and music every time, and since our cd-burner died I have to start from scratch every time. UGH! Luckily I've been saving most of the photos on flickr so they aren't totally lost, but there are always some that I haven't put on flickr for whatever reason.

Then I have to start down/uploading all the software that I use that didn't come on the system originally, like bittornado and winamp so I can download FLAC music files. It's a pain in my butt!!

Can't wait until we can replace this system, it has served us well for 3 years but whatever instability is causing these crashes all the time just really sucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home