Sunday, March 25, 2007

crickets and cobwebs.....

whew, it's been a while, huh? I'm sure I'm pretty much talking to myself here, but helllloooo if there's anyone out there! I've just been busier than busy, getting used to my new work schedule (waking up at 4:30am is killer, trust me) and working lots of overtime.

I've considered just not blogging anymore, since I don't have the time I used to, but I think for now I'm going to continue to try to fit it in. I haven't been writing at all during this little unplanned blogging break of mine, and I miss it.

I can't commit to having a great blog right now, can't even manage to find time to upload pics off my camera and get them put up here, but I will try to do better.

Today's my birthday, and has me looking back at the past year and sort of re-evaluating where I'm at. When I look back at my life 1 year ago and compare it to my life today, it amazes me. I am so proud of us, my family and I, for taking the leap of faith to leave our lives in MT behind and start over again here in the Pacific NW. It has worked out even better than I could have imagined, I can't think of a single thing that's NOT better now than it was a year ago. Of course, we still have friends in MT that we miss, and we still have to get back there to pick up our poor pet cat who has been boarding with friends this whole time, but for the most part we have started a whole new chapter in our lives and I have to say it again, it's better in almost every single way.

I guess you really can dream up the world you want to live in. I'm going to continue to dream out loud, I'm going to continue to believe that change really is possible, and that nothing is out of reach.

Thanks for being with me during this journey, it's been just about 2 years since I started this blog and in that time I've seen some of the best and the worst days and nights of my life. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home